Azov City gambling zone looks for dealers and slot operators
Shambala Casino and Royal Time Group Company are ready to make the dream of those willing to get into the gambling industry come true.
In other words, these two venues require staff.
You may find details about positions, requirements, and offered conditions in the gambling news review.
Shambala Casino looks for dealers
Shambala CJSC, a casino in the Azov City gambling zone of the Krasnodar Territory (Scherbinovsky region), requires dealers. Obligations include:
- conducting games: roulette, blackjack, all kinds of poker;
- creating and keeping warm table atmosphere.
- at least 2 years of experience in the corresponding position;
- readiness to change the place of living (Yeysk town, Russia);
- Social skills and stress resistance.
Double-shift work: day shift (9 a.m. – 9 p.m.) and night shift (9 p.m. – 9 a.m.). Work schedule: 4/4, 4/3, 5/3. Wage: depending on the category (1150–2600 RUB/shift) + tip, bonuses according to the results of a completed month.
Royal Time Group opens a vacancy for a slot operator
The same Azov City requires a person for the position of slot operator, according to Royal Time Group Company, zone investor and development. Obligations include:
- registration of slot machine payouts;
- drafting of payment documents;
- consulting of customers on slot machine usage;
- informing customers of upcoming events and participation rules;
- conducting event activities according to the regulations.
Potential employee specification:
- at least half a year of experience (preferably);
- responsibility, stress resistance, self-discipline.
employer guarantees employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, social package, sustainable wage of 16 000 – 23 000 RUB/month at 4/2 schedule (a shift – 12 hours).
Read other latest gambling news on the RGW Moscow website.