- Upcoming event:
- Moscow, Russia
- Add to Calendar
Results Russian Gaming Week 2017
Russian Gaming Week 2017: results
On June 7-8, Moscow hosted the 11th International exhibition and forum Russian Gaming Week. The event was focused on the topical issues of the year: new legislative acts, progress of the first Russian gambling zones operation, eSports in the betting sector and the upcoming football world championship.
For 11 years of its existence, Russian Gaming Week has become a remarkable event in the gaming sector of the CIS counties. In 2017, the exhibition and forum was attended by more than 2500 people from Russia and abroad. They establish business relationships, conclude partnership agreements, plan business strategies and generate new ideas.
- Conference involving Russian and foreign experts: more than 20 reports, 12 hours of speeches and discussions;
- exhibition of the latest achievements of the gambling sector;
- for the first time at RGW: an open lecture dedicated to topical issues of betting and gambling;
- for the first time at RGW: Developer zone, an exhibition platform for developers offering gambling software and online casino platforms.
Key theses of RGW
Conference is the central activity of the exhibition and forum. The main figures of gambling business of Russia and the near abroad met here: analysts, economists, lawyers, representatives of betting companies, owners of online casinos, investors.
The most high-profile topics of the conference:
- Crypto currency in gambling. This topic was covered in the report of Eric Benz, Managing Director at Cryptopay. He told about the advantages of using bitcoin debit cards and stressed that with their help international money transfers will become as simple as emails.
- Legal aspects of gambling business. Mariya Lepshikova, PL LLC lawyer, spoke about the licensing of bookmakers in Russia and how the new law on targeted deductions influenced the industry. Julia Nemtseva, Managing Partner at AdConsul, made an overview of new promotional tools for betting.
- Sports betting. Elena Rasskasova (Head of the UB | CONSULTING Training Center) analyzed common errors of bookmakers and gave advice on effective organization of work.
- E-sports and online gambling. Konstantin Makarov (President of Bingo-Bum) explained the connection between betting and e-sports and outlined the possible prospects for their joint development. Ivan Kondilenko, CEO of CASEXE, highlighted the scheme for using online gambling platforms in the White Label format.
New achievements in gambling industry
Exhibition is the second significant activity of RGW. This year it included two new formats: open lectures and Developer Zone.
Key exhibitors were such brands as BetConstruct, UB Gaming, Veksel Trading, Megatrade, CASEXE, Slotegrator, Digitain, VR2Go, Tiarra Gaming, World Biff LLC, Sport Level.
Lectures as part of the exhibition gathered a large audience. The report and master class “Hint for Bookmakers” of Elena Rasskasova, Head of the UB | CONSULTING Training Center, caused great agiotage.
Reports of Denis Kazanskiy (“How to make good forecast for sport”) and Eric Benz (panel discussion on bitcoin) cased lively debates as well.
Sponsors and partners
Media and sponsorship support of RGW-2017 was rendered by the leading industry representatives: bookmakers, developers of innovative software and gaming platforms.
- BetConstruct (General sponsor);
- Golden Race (Gold sponsor);
- AZINO777 (Silver sponsor);
- BetGames (WI-FI and Conference sponsor);
- Imperium-Bet (Badge sponsor);
- Prospectacy (Coffee break sponsor);
- Аdbetnet (Bag sponsor);
- CASEXE (Online gambling sponsor);
- BtoBet (News blocks sponsor);
- Fonbet (Official betting sponsor).
In 2018, Smile-Expo plans to carry out the twelfth Russian Gaming Week to discuss new trends and challenges of the industry. And those who want to get maximum knowledge and tools for effective business are invited to other events dedicated to the gambling industry: they will be held soon.