- Upcoming event:
- Moscow, Russia
- Add to Calendar
Betting Awards Winners are determined
On June 7, Moscow hosted a ceremonial event for bookmakers: the annual Betting Awards. The event was held within the international exhibition and forum Russian Gaming Week 2018 (organized by the international event company Smile-Expo).
Betting Awards nominees are bookmakers who have achieved special success in their work. In 2018, the list included about 20 companies, 12 of which received various honorary titles. The winners were determined by a jury of five experts and the Internet users voting.
The judges included a well-known lawyer, founder of PL, LLC, Maria Lepschikova; president of First Gaming Leonid Obozny; representative of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation Nikolai Oganezov; top manager of Bookmaker-Ratings.ru Aleksey Tkachuk and independent expert Irina Emelyanova.
The undisputed champion of Betting Awards-2018 became the Russian bookmaker Fonbet, which received four honorary titles. The awards were also given to such well-known companies as QiWi (payment service) and Login Casino (information portal about gambling).
- The Best Betting Club of the Year – Fonbet.
- Innovative Company in the Betting Industry of the Year – Greenbet.
- The Best Betting Company of the Year – Fonbet.
- The Best Payment System of the Year – QIWI.
- The Best Special Line – FirstGaming (Rub90).
- The Best Bookmaking Internet Portal – Login Casino.
- The Best Online Bookmaker of the Year – Fonbet.
- The Best Regional Bookmaker of the Year – 23Bet.RU.
- The Best Advertising Campaign of the Year – Slotegrator.
- The Best Betting Mobile Application of the Year – Fonbet.
- The Best Betting Offer for the 2018 FIFA World Cup – Bingo-Boom.
- The Best Marketing Start-up – Quintessence.
- The Best Advertising Agency In The Betting Segment – AdConsul.
- The Best Betting Product of the Year – BETCITY.
- The Rising Star of B2B – Totogaming.