13th Russian Gaming Week: Results of Largest CIS Gambling Event
A two-day major exhibition-forum, Russian Gaming Week 2019, came to an end on June 7. It is the largest specialized event and one of the best-known gambling events both in Russia and in the CIS countries.
For the 13th time, it has brought together 1000+ manufactures, distributors, and operators in order to discuss new gambling trends and get to know industry representatives better.
RGW is organized by Smile-Expo, an international company that has been holding events dedicated to innovations for 13 years.
What was revealed at the conference?
Russian Gaming Week involved Valeriy Petrov (Vice President at RACIB), Anton Rozhkovskiy (Chairman of the Board at Mobile Card LLC, First Self-regulatory Organization of Russian Bookmakers), Artur Voskanian (Founder and CEO at Poker Club Management), Mikhail Danshin (Marketing and sales specialist at Sports.ru), and other 15 top industry experts.
- how poker affected the development of Krasnaya Polyana gambling zone;
- how Russian gambling legislation changed;
- how to attract the audience and increase revenues on betting markets using rebranding;
- how countries’ character affects gaming product sales;
- how to update the entertainment industry in the age of technology evolution.
A business zone allowed guests to talk to speakers personally, discussed obtained information with other participants, and just relax.
What was introduced in the exhibition area?
Russian Gaming Week’s exhibition area gathered a lot of industry players.
- 1ХStavka – a betting shop;
- SoftGamings – a gambling platform developer;
- Outcomebet – a software developer of iGaming solutions;
- Digitain – a provider of software solutions for the iGaming sector;
- GB Software – a company providing flexible solutions for betting and online platforms;
- Quints – a service for affiliate market with the BI module;
- Slotegrator – a developer of software solutions for online platforms;
- Support Lab – a service for load testing and system efficiency improving;
- Digital Choo – a full-service international digital agency;
- Ocean Devil – a company offering entertainment equipment;
- Pravovaya Liniya – a law firm;
- Vashe Pravo – a law company.
Winners at Betting Awards
the event featured a high-profile ceremony – Betting Awards – for the best representatives of the gambling field.
Betting Awards is aimed at betting providers who have especially succeeded in their operations. In 2019, top industry players received 13 various honorary titles. Winners were determined by five expert judges. You can find details about nominations and prize holders on the Betting Awards website.
Smile-Expo expresses particular gratitude for the assistance in organization to:
- General Sponsor of Russian Gaming Week – 1ХStavka;
- Platinum Sponsor – TVBET;
- Gold Sponsor – SoftGamings;
- Wi-Fi Sponsor – Fugaso&Groove Gaming;
- Badge Sponsor – Slotegrator;
- Registration Desk Sponsor – BetGames;
- Lanyard Sponsor – BetConstruct.
ХStavka, a betting shop and General Sponsor of the event, also presented its services at Russian Gaming Week. It was founded in 2010 when Bukmeker Pub LLC obtained a betting license No. 17 by the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation dated October 1, 2010. It sponsors three football clubs that represent the Russian Premier League: Krasnodar, Zenit (St. Petersburg), and Lokomotiv (Moscow). In the exhibition area, company representatives were glad to provide guests with advice.
TVBET is B2B provider specializing in live broadcasts of lottery games with the betting option. It utilizes original US equipment. Besides, the service is available in online mode worldwide and from all types of devices.
SoftGamings is a developer of iGaming platforms and an aggregator of gaming systems. SoftGamings cooperates with such game providers as NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, EGT, iSoftBet, and Kiron. At Russian Gaming Week, other potential partners were able to communicate with company representatives.
Groove Gaming is a company providing online gaming solutions, including BI tools, twenty-four-hour technical support, statistics, and reporting. An independent brand, Fugaso, develops and supplies games for casinos and foreign iGaming operators. Company’s all games are designed for the adult audience that understands clearly slot machine features. Fugaso’s products are certified and licensed by the UK, Malta, and Curacao.
Slotegrator is an aggregator of various products for gambling portals. The exhibitor has implemented more than 50 projects in many countries.
The company offers Telegram and Bitcoin casinos, platforms and games for virtual gambling venues, software for fantasy sports and betting shops. It assists in licensing gambling platforms, integrates them with software, develops marketing strategies, and focuses on promotion.
BetGames.TV has been engaged in the live gaming industry in the CIS countries for seven years. It offers diverse entertaining games for 200 partners in 40 countries. Broadcasting can be watched on PCs, tablets, mobile devices, or website widgets.
BetConstruct is a provider of technological solutions and services for online and land-based casinos. It offers Sportsbook customized software, conventional and virtual random number generators, as well as live casinos, poker, skill games, fantasy sports, gambling social platform, and sports data organization solution. It gained a lot of awards: Technology Provider/Supplier at International Gaming Awards 2019, White Label Supplier of the Year at SBC Awards 2018, Multi-Product Provider of the Year at SiGMA 2018, and others.
The organizer appreciates the media support by Login Casino, a business online publication about gambling.
Smile-Expo thanks conference participants, exhibitors, and guests for active engagement and looks forward to seeing them at the next Russian Gaming Week!