RGW 2017: Malta representative Iosif Galea will tell how the country became a European gambling business hub
Iosif Galea is a well-known licensed manager that provides professional consultancy services and assistance to online gambling organizations; key official and leading expert of many global companies.
Listeners of panel discussion within RGW 2017 will learn:
- why Malta has a status of European gambling business hub since 2005;
- how to obtain a remote gambling license from the Malta jurisdiction;
- why Malta offers a beneficial tax regime for gambling business;
- how the stability of political and economic climate is supported;
- how the law protects the interests of remote gambling operators in the Republic;
- what purpose does the Malta Gaming Authority serve.
Russian Gaming Week 2017 is a unique platform for sharing experience and knowledge, establishing partnership relations and presenting the latest advances in the gambling industry.
Register to participate in the event.