Round Table on the Specifics of Betting Operations in the Context of Legislative Reform: Meet the Discussion Participants!
On April 27, Russian Gaming Week 2021 will feature a round table, where representatives of betting companies and sports federations will discuss the latest changes in the legislation on the regulation of betting activities and analyze how new rules will affect the work of operators and the development of sports.
Topic of the discussion: “Transition from SRO to a single regulator”.
Questions that will be addressed by the experts:
- creation of the unified regulator of gambling: how the state corporation will work and what will be the result of such change;
- innovations in gambling legislation: limiting events, banning inactive licenses, etc .;
- how an increase in targeted allocations for the development of the sports sector will affect sponsorship contracts and the betting market;
- specifics of financing sports in accordance with legal requirements;
- pitfalls in legislation: regulatory issues that may affect sports funding.
The discussions will be attended by the executives of betting companies legally operating in the Russian Federation and experts from Russian sports federations that shall agree cooperation with bookmakers and subsequently receive targeted deductions from betting in accordance with legislative amendments.
Meet the specialists who will become the participants of the round table:
- Konstantin Makarov – Chairman of the Board at SRO Association of Bookmakers that includes 15 companies – organizers of gambling activities. President at BetBoom betting company.
- Igor Stolyarov – Deputy CEO at Liga Stavok. He is responsible for strategic planning, managing sponsorship contracts and marketing communications.
- Yuriy Fedorov – Advisor to the President of the Russian Wrestling Federation. Founder of Sports Empire, a company involved in the athletes management. Shareholder in Yuri Fedorov Sports Lab that focuses on organizing sports events and managing athletes.
- Zoya Trifonova – Head of Legal Department at the All-Russian Volleyball Federation. A member of the disciplinary committee and the arbitration tribunal of the federation. Holds the position of a Vice President of a Legal Chamber at the European Volleyball Confederation.
- Dmitry Sergeev – CEO at Parimatch CIS. He is a founder of Chempionat sports portal.
Editor-in-Chief at Legalbet Sergey Shvedov will become the moderator.
The round table will be useful to everyone who wants to understand the latest legislative changes in the gambling industry and how to develop the betting business and the sports sector, taking into account the new requirements of the state.
Join Russian Gaming Week 2021! Get a unique chance to personally ask questions to the leading representatives of the Russian betting market and learn about how to successfully conduct business in compliance with all legal regulations.