How to Adapt Games for New Markets? Denis Khamin, Co-Founder of Allcorrect, to Tell RGW About Game Culturalization
How will the country mental structure affect gaming product sales? On June 6, Denis Khamin, Chief Marketing Officer at Allcorrect, will discuss culture features of game localization on new markets at Russian Gaming Week 2019.
Denis Khamin has been in charge of optimizing the sales system since 2006. He founded the international game and software localization conference called LocKit. Currently, Denis is Chief Marketing Officer at Allcorrect, a company engaged in game and mobile app localization based on ROI. It searches for profitable markets aimed at developers and publishers as well as adapts games for the target audience taking into account countries’ culture aspects.
The speaker will make a presentation: Culture features of game launch and localization on new markets. He will explain RGW attendees the following:
- what should be known about the country’s culture and ethics before launching a new game;
- what parameters can be used to adapt a product on the new market;
- reasons for redrawing characters and correcting scenarios;
- how humor and laws affect the game concept;
- Allcorrect’s case studies of project culturalization
- and lots of other useful related information. Besides, the expert will answer the audience’s questions.