- Upcoming event:
- Moscow, Russia
- Add to Calendar
ECC Sokolniki, Pavilion No. 2
On 7-8 of June, 2018, ECC Sokolniki in Moscow will host 12th International gambling and entertainment exhibition-forum Russian Gaming Week 2018.
Representatives of the leading gambling companies from CIS and other foreign countries will gather to discuss the prospects of gambling business in RF taking into account all latest legal changes.
For its 12th time, Russian Gaming Week will see its anniversary, becoming the annual informational floor for business meetings of manufacturers, providers and operators presenting the gambling segment.
Uniting a huge number of participants last year, organizer will once again expand the event inviting ever more international companies from new cross-market segments!
Russian Gaming Week is:
- conference with foreign and Russian speakers;
- exhibition of the latest innovations, new equipment and software from developers;
Russian and foreign market players are quite familiar with the event that long ago became the largest gaming exhibition in CIS. Despite the heavy statutory framework and limitations for gambling business in Russia, and inability to showcase the traditional casino gaming equipment at the exhibition, Russian Gaming Week continues to surprise with vivid stands, organizing a show program and being completely legal.
- developers of software and hardware for casinos and betting shops;
- land based and online gaming operators;
- participants of the stock and OTC trading, dealing centers;
- representatives and participants of affiliate programs related to online casino, betting portals;
- developers of games for social networks and mobile devices;
- representatives of the largest payment systems;
- security systems developers;
- certification and quality control specialists;
- industrial media.
Why you have to visit Russian Gaming Week?
- software and hardware developers will find investors and meet their clients;
- owners and executives of casinos and betting shops will learn about new business opportunities, discovering complex issues of legal regulation and choosing the necessary software and equipment;
- bookmakers will discuss legal changes related to their business (possibility to advertise of betting shops and services)
- services promotion specialists will find out about new approaches to online gamblers;
- investors will meet founders of startups, as well as profitable segments of web gaming.
Smile-Expo is the exhibition company specializing on new markets and technologies. The company has succeed in organizing dozens of industrial events in CIS, Ukraine, Georgia and Czech Republic. Gambling is one of the key aspects of Smile-Expo operations: the company not just creates discussion floors, but protects interests of gambling business within the framework of a dialog between business representatives and authorities.