Russian Gaming Week which will be held in Moscow, on June 7-8, 2018, will traditionally feature a specialized B2B conference which will bring together representatives of the gambling business from all over the world. The conference will include presentations by international speakers, a panel discussion, an intense business program, open lectures and demo zones.
Participants will discuss the most topical issues of the gambling industry, including the following:
- use of innovations and overview of new bills;
- experience of Russian and foreign casinos;
- development of gambling zones in the Russian Federation;
- new trends in online gambling;
- investments in new objects;
- influence of betting on eSports development;
- use of chatbots in gambling;
- the role of VR/AR technologies in the gambling industry;
- use of artificial intelligence and neural networks in the gambling industry;
- bitcoin and its advantages for gambling.
And that's not even a complete list.
The B2B conference at RGW Moscow 2017 is divided into the sections:
- for bookmakers;
- land-based and online casino;
- digital marketing;
- VR/AR technologies and eSports;
Overview of the latest legislative initiatives.
They were formed considering interests of representatives of the gambling market. As a result, an expert will learn about the sections, choose a topic and elaborate a speech to make it more useful to listeners.
The conference will last for two days.